- We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information we collect about you lawfully, in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018 and the UK Data Protection Act 1998.
The Information We Collect
- We collect information about you for two reasons: firstly, to process your order and secondly, to provide you with the best possible service.
- The types of information we will collect about you can include: Your name, your address, your phone number, your email address, together with the details of your order (the products you have purchased).
- If placing your order over the telephone, we might also take your payment details. Once your order has been processed we will not retain any credit card or debit card information.
- If paying online, your credit card information will be handled by the payment service provider, either PayPal, Visa or MasterCard. In this event, we will not have access to your payment information.
How We Use Your Personal Data
- Your personal information will be used to process your order for products, making sure that the goods you have purchased arrive in good condition and on time. This might include sending email notifications to confirm your order, or to confirm payment, dispatch of goods, refunds etc.
- We might also from time to time correspond with you via email to advise you of any promotions or product news, providing you have given us your consent to do so.
- We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us in the future.
- With the exception of the payment service provider and Modere Europe BVBA who will process and dispatch your order, and the Royal Mail or other courier company involved in the delivery of your goods, we will not share your personal information with any third party.
- We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
- The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information which we hold about you in your account settings. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
Security of Your Personal Data
- The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal data security policy and the law.
- This website is hosted on a secure server in a UK-based ISO 27001 and 9001 accredited data centre. Access to this server is by authorised personnel only.
- All communication between your local computer/mobile device and this server is protected by 256-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption.
- We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to this website. This can include using a "cookie", a text file stored on your local computer, which can be used to store information about user behaviour, personal preferences etc. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening.
This website uses two types of cookie:
- Session cookies, which are automatically deleted once your website browser window has been closed, and
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should contact us.
Last updated: 01 November 2021.